Finishing!!!!!!!!

I'm almost finished with a novel! That would make it the first novel I've ever finished. Maybe someday, if (or should I say when?) I've written many novels, I'll nickname this one my "shower novel." That's because I literally got the idea in the shower. I guess I had nothing else to do in there. It took me at least 1 1/2 years to actually start writing the novel, and now, only 6 months after putting pen to paper to write those first sentences, I've almost finished the rough manuscript. My optimistic attitude will likely be destroyed when I go to start editing (I've planned to be a self-editor, although that might change), and I'm sure my hopes to be published by a famous publisher like Scholastic, Little Brown, and Disney Hyperion will be quickly dashed. But for now, I'm just really excited to finish.

Comments

Popular Posts