7:00 Musing Redux

I'm hosting a teen book club on The Giver with some hopefully future friends tomorrow morning. Thanks to the digital age and quarantine, Starbucks or Panera gives way to our own homes. Yay for Google Hangouts (which I should be figuring out how to use right now instead of writing this)! My mom needs to borrow my laptop to Instacart (is that a verb yet?) Costco because my dad is using the desktop to input third-quarter grades. I've been on my phone too much because my pajama sweatpants don't have pockets and I've just been walking around with it in my hand. Such is the life of a quirky quarantined author ... I've been meaning for ages to look into some Dungeons & Dragons groups just so I can join the official ranks of nerdom, and I guess now is as good a time as any to do so. It's raining, too, which for some reason makes me want to read The Hound of the Baskervilles

Comments

Popular Posts